Dish Network FAQ
Pac-12 Now /TV Everywhere
- ★ How to I cast the Pac-12 Now app to my television?
- ★ Where is the Pac-12 Now app available?
- ★ Can I log into Pac-12 Now with my Sling TV username and password?
- ★ Pac-12 Now app general troubleshooting
- ★ Can I purchase a subscription to watch Pac-12 Networks directly from Pac-12 or Pac-12 Now for online-only viewing?
- Casting to Roku devices
- Why do we not know times for upcoming football games?
- What is Pac-12 Plus?
- My video provider lists multiple Pac-12 alternate channels on their guide, why are they blank?
- I am Pac-12 alum living in the six-state footprint, but do not have access to my preferred network. How do I get access to the Pac-12 regional network that I want?
- How do I know which of the seven Pac-12 Networks I have?
- Why are some channels in standard definition (SD) and others are in high definition (HD)?
- ★ If my TV provider does not carry Pac-12 Networks what are my options?
- For the countries that are able to receive Pac-12 Networks content on YouTube International, what sports can be seen and how many live events are available for viewing?
- Can I get Pac-12 Networks in Canada?
- My son/daughter is a student-athlete at a Pac-12 school and I would like to watch all of their games, but my provider does not carry the appropriate regional network. What should I do?
- Will you reach an agreement with DIRECTV?
- Will Pac-12 Networks be available on the Armed Forces Network (AFN)?