You can cast to your television through the Pac-12 Now app (for iOS, Android, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV). With the app, you can log in with your TV/cable provider information if you are a Pac-12 Networks subscriber and enjoy all of our channels.
Through the Pac-12 Now app, you can stream directly to a TV set via devices such as Google Chromecast or with AirPlay for Apple TV on supported devices. This video walks you through how to setup Chromecast.
If you don't have Chromecast or AirPlay, you're also able to cast to a Roku, Samsung TV (2019 or newer), LG TV or Sony TV via Apple or Android on the Pac-12 Now app. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Pac-12 Now app on your mobile device
- Connect to Wi-Fi
Make sure your TV and your mobile device are on the same WiFi network
- Allow the Pac-12 Now app to find and connect to devices on your local network
- Tap the icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select the connected device or TV on which you’d like the video to play.
- Once the mobile app is connected to the streaming device or TV, you’ll see the connected cast icon at the top right of the screen
Select any video and tap the play button, the video will be cast to the TV.
- Sit back, and enjoy Pac-12 content on your large screen!
We have attached a demo video for your use, as well.